Tuesday, September 23, 2014

.....only positives

The days and weeks are ticking by so fast I don't even realize I have missed doing the blog.

I have been writing a lot of late and that seems to take me away from this part of the routine, so please forgive my  lapse in memory. Since my last post I have probably written a half dozen songs or more. I love it. The ideas come so quickly that I have to immediately stop whatever I am into at the moment and write it down or it's gone; and there's just no getting it back.
The radio station is up and running but I haven't even had time to check on it for the last two weeks. I have some stories coming up that need to be recorded and some new promos, so it looks like I better start writing down things to do or I'll be right back where I am now.... behind.
I can recall not having very much at all on the 'drawing board' not too many months ago. I also remember complaining about it. Now I'm complaining about having too much to do.
The Lord is so good to me. I shouldn't complain about anything. I have the best wife on earth ("ERF" as my granddaughter, Kyleigh puts it) I have a great studio to work in with everything I need to produce whatever I come up with. I have the best clients. They all like what I do for them and I am free to do whatever I want at any given time. There are no negatives, only positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment