Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome Everyone!

Hello and welcome to "The Words Dance". I was encouraged to create this blog for people like myself that are making an attempt to become better writers. I have written four books to date and have one published by Tate Publishing in Oklahoma, but that was a work for hire project. I truly enjoyed it in that it made me 'stretch' my writing skills a bit more than I was used to. I had to write from the perspective of a woman's point of view and she is from India as well, so that made for some pretty interesting thoughts to say the least!
Please feel free to jump right in and give any ideas, opinions or comments that you dem appropriate. I would truyly like to see a lot of writers take advantage of tis forum to express thier feelings, as I will, so that each of us can gain insight and hopefully a good amount of inspiration.
At any rate, thanks for coming by and I hope to hear from you soon.
Blessings
John

No comments:

Post a Comment