Sunday, December 25, 2011

...on this holy day.

I sit here in awe.
The events of the past two months are so full of tears and laughter that I scarcely know where to begin.
I don't believe I have ever seen the hand of God so active. Then again I probably haven't paid nearly enough attention to him in that regard or I would more than likely have seen a lot more. Sadly, I tend to look too closely at the happenings around me and miss the bigger view that God considers as he moves among us to perform his mystifying works.
Today is especially quiet. I have escaped to the studio to make some overdue CD's for a group that uses my services on various occasions and I used that as an excuse to be alone.
I had invited Dianna to come but she opted to stay at home and get some much needed rest. I can't even begin to tell you how much she has accomplished in the past two months. I marvel at how organized she is in all of this chaos. She never misses a beat.
The day has slowly gone from dark to bright and is again growing dark as the sun retreats into the western sky. And here I am writing a little note to whoever will pass this way for a quick visit.
Merry Christmas my friends. I seldom have a day that doesn't include thoughts of each of you in one manner or another.
Love everyone around you as though you may not ever see them again....

No comments:

Post a Comment