Wednesday, April 24, 2013

... all of my issues

I opened my email to find a very disturbing letter from a new friend that I haven't known for very long.
I had done a CD project for their ministry and everything seemed to be on a fast track to success when we ran into an issue with about 40% of the CDs. They were bad. I felt terrible.
I have always been very prompt to fix any problems with product and I got to work quickly replacing the bad ones.. I thought.
Not only were the new ones bad, they had some very strange material on them that I have never heard of by people I have never heard of. I am now faced with trying to explain something that I have no idea how it could have happened.
In almost twenty years of doing CDs and DVDs for people I have never had an issue of this magnitude. We're talking hundreds of CDs that make up several different projects of 2 and 6 CD sets.
This is surely an attack of the enemy, but what do you tell a person that doesn't know you that you're not a flake and then how do you explain the mystery of how the odd material got there in the first place?
This is so discouraging. I had high hopes of working with this ministry on a long term basis, but now it looks as though I have destroyed the relationship and lost their confidence forever over something that I had no earthly idea had happened.
However, tomorrow is another day and I know God has an answer to any and all of my issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment