Friday, March 27, 2015

I pray that it is so...

...how crazy things get sometimes...
I looked up and once again it had been way too long since I have written anything here. The more I try the less I seem to get accomplished. I do get things done, it just seems like its somewhere else.
Actually, I haven't written anywhere else but in the newspaper of late. I have had the opportuinity to do some articles for the Choctaw Times and I have thoroughly enjoyed doing them. The Editor is a great guy that gives me a lead and lets me take it from there. I want to get involved a bit to much in some of the subjects but Ryan (the Editor), pulls on the reins and I come back into line pretty easily.
There are so many things going on its hard to keep track. I completetly forgot to go to the Nursing Center today. I usually go once a month and sing, but I just spaced it out today and only remmbered it just as I was suppopsed to be there. Go figure.
I'll be 66 in a couple of weeks. It seems as though I am a lot older than that at times and then there are times when I feel like I'm 10. I want ice cream and cookies and a big bicycle to ride throught the park but I'm not gonna get the bike.
I find myself looking at Di more and more each day as well. She is such a soldier. I know how badly she hurts and still she keeps on going, day after day, never missing a beat. I only wish that there could be a way to ease her pain or even take it away all together. She most certainly doesn't deserve to have it this way, as much as she does for everyone.
When it gets still and the day has passed into another night, I think of all the hours spent working away at one thing or another. Has it been fruitful? Have I been doing what the Master wants me doing?
I pray that it is so,

No comments:

Post a Comment