Tuesday, June 27, 2017

....that's what I'm talkin' about

The onslaught has begun. Dianna and I made a commitment to fast and pray in July but already, all hell has broken lose.
I worked on a video until almost 2 am last night for a ministry in India; everything was fine and dandy when I shut down for the night. All I had left to do was transfer the completed work to a thumb drive and deliver it. However when I went to turn on the computer this morning I got, "missing operating system" on the screen. The hard drive had failed. Now the computer has to be taken to the shop for a new hard drive and all the programs will have to be reinstalled. Many of you know what that entails.
Next, I went to remove my van seats to get them ready to go to the upholsterer. I couldn't find any of my deep well sockets anywhere. I ended up buying new ones to get the job done.
When I decided to take a break and have a cup of coffee, the Keurig overflowed and grounds went all over the counter. It's never done that before.
The enemy is definitely at work people. When you decide to get closer to God all of a sudden all the demons kick it up a notch or two, trying your patience and your resolve. I should have seen this coming.
My typical reaction is to say a few choice words under my breath and move on. I just had to laugh.
We're not alone you know. The evil one knows who you are and he is going to make our lives as miserable as he can, yes even killing some in the process if we give him the chance. Anything to keep us from our rightful place with the Master.
Joshua put it best when he said, "As for me and my house, I'm gonna serve the Lord".
That's what I'm talkin' about.

No comments:

Post a Comment