Sunday, September 5, 2010

...just us chickens

I can't believe that I'm up so early, again.
It seems as though I am getting up in the middle of the night more often than I have ever done before. My eyes open and sit up on the side of the bed and the next thing I know I'm sitting in my chair writing a blog. Or I'm reading or I'm working on a website. This is different. I used to roll over and go right back to sleep but for some odd reason I have to get up and do something for at least an hour or more. They say that your tastes change every seven years. I wonder if your sleeping habits do as well? It wouldn't surprise me a bit if that was true and by the way, who is 'they'?
'They' said this and 'they' said that. Where did we get such a statement?
I am , however, making some progress at this hour. There are certainly no distractions to speak of. Unless someone else is up at this unusual hour.
How do you deal with the interruptions of your sleep? There is probably a study of some kind about this very subject. And they're probably getting good money to do it. Stimulus money to study the stimulus of sleep, or the lack there of.

No comments:

Post a Comment