Sunday, October 3, 2010

...getting back into the swing of things

After a big project there always seems to be that let down; the 'jet lag' of the aftermath.
I got up with a lot more aches and pains than I went to bed with, knowing that it was going to happen. There just seems to be a pattern. If you stand on your feet for 12 hours in dress shoes on a concrete floor and answer questions all day that the average person already knows the answers to, you are going to be in pain the next day. Your brain relays the mental anguish to your feet and they throb out a message to the rest of your body in some sort of circulatory system Morse code.
I have a done a 20 year study on this so I have the facts to back up my theory. There's just no getting around it, the body has a mind of it's own.
all kidding aside, I think the truck that hit me is in Canada by now judging by the skid marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment