Monday, January 3, 2011

...I am resolved to ....

Have you made your resolutions yet?
I made out a list of things that I would like to accomplish this year and titled it, "What I would like to do for God." Many of the items pertain to personal goals but I believe that is how I join forces with the Master and make plans to succeed.
One of the items close to the bottom is to spend more time in prayer. I think that it is probably the single most important thing to go on the list but I didn't put it first only because there is no specific order to the list just yet.
In the end I wondered if I should have put down a few things that I think are 'impossible' and see how the Lord reacts to those thoughts as well.
After all it's the communication that matters isn't it? Talking to the Lord as though you are in the room with him and he's sitting close by listening intently to what we have to say to him and then listening just as intently to what he has to express.
Anyway, have you decided to make plans to reach any new goals? Share them with me , won't you?
John

No comments:

Post a Comment