Wednesday, April 29, 2015

....that speaks volumes...

The rain has gone away for a few days. We have all enjoyed a beautiful day under bright blue vistas decorated with small far away clouds high up in the sparkling sky. I love days like this.
I mowed some of 'my yards' earlier. They had gotten a little out of hand with all the moisture being so geneously applied, but I 'conquered' them in a little over two hours and made it back to the house in pretty good shape for once.
I usually end up having to take a nap when it's all over but not this time. I felt refreshed when I got out of the shower and eventually headed out for the studio to get ready for church.
It's aWednesday night service and we are studying Revelation right now. My expectations have changed after sitting through a few of the classes. I was thinking that it might be a little boring, having been through previous teachings on the same subject, but not so here. Brother Ray Libby is well versed on the subject and keeps us busy turning pages all through the Word in search of all kinds of verifications and insights about the various topics revealed in this powerful book.
I am learning alot and that's what makes it so great.
Often times the 'teacher' has a 'slant' on his or her subject and it always wears thin after a bit, leaving me with far less than expected and sometimes a there's even a disappointment attached to it for having attended. Not so here.
I am looking forward to what he has to offer. That speaks volumes....

No comments:

Post a Comment