Friday, October 20, 2023

I can't believe I woke up at 7:30. The coolness of the day was throughout the house. We left windows open to keep things cool and it did. I love this time of year, when we can get fresh air, sorta, through the screens and still enjoy the warmth of our blankets as though we were into winter season already. Di loves the cool room. I had to get used to it. 

The war rages on and still, I hear the same news every morning. "They are about to enter Gaza..."
How much longer will this be? I am thinking Biblically. We are so close to the end. All the signs point to what the Word speaks; and has for years. Our information is so crystal clear and yet the number of people fighting against 'good' is overwhelming. I can't believe my eyes to see so many young people distracted by the left thinkers. They have really laid out a good plan to destroy our young ones. All the hype and misdirected views have really taken hold of the thinking. How can it be so easy for me to see what's going and not for them? Father, help me to spread Your Word better. I have been so blessed and the mercy shown is undeserved, yet Father is still blessing and teaching me and being patient. 
What's next? We are surely in for a roller coaster ride of the century. I can see events about to happen and don't know how they will actually fall into place. The only thing I know for sure is that God is in control and His plan is good. We suffer the consequences of our action more than we think. I am grateful for the patience of God. Otherwise we would all be toast.
Join with me in prayer for all the soldiers on the frontlines. Some will most certainly give their all in this great conflict, but their reward is eternal for the sacrifice. Bless our leaders that have to send our troops into battle. I'm sure the weight  sits heavy on their shoulders. I only hope that they pray a lot about what they are about to do.
God bless America and God bless Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment