Tuesday, July 27, 2010

at the end of a long day

I spent most of the day in a meeting and then another and then the long drive home of about 50 miles. I know things have to be done outside the studio, but I don't care much for being away. My 'comfort zone' as it were, tends to draw me in and I surround myself with the tasks and relax like the proverbial cat on its back, paws extended upward, unaware of the world running past.
It's not as though I dislike the interaction with friends and peers, I just prefer that setting more than I used to. Yes, I used to look for excuses to go out. I could never stay still for very long; I had to go 'somewhere', even if it was just outside the door a few paces. I find that a little amusing.
Does anyone know anything about the Solfeggio Scale? Let me know if you do. I am interested in pursuing the inner workings of how to compose in that fashion. Let me know, if you will
Blessings
John

No comments:

Post a Comment