Monday, July 19, 2010

...the sounds...

I have been researching sound. Yes, I know, you're saying, 'John, you make too much sound now!'
No, I have just begun to 'fight'.
Seriously, I am in the midst of finding out some marvelous things about God's sounds and how they heal, transform, invigorate and many other wildly fun things.
I don't know if you have ever heard of the Solfeggio Scale, but it has to do with the ancient tones that David used in the temple when everyone came to worship. It seems as though certain tones (frequencies) were sounded and people got healed, delivered from all sorts of negative issues and set free from diseases and maladies and evidently enjoyed all sorts of wonderful, spiritual experiences that I find quite engrossing and invigorating.
I'll relay more as I find my way through the maze of information I have found myself involved in at the moment, but rest assured, I will report back with everything I find so that you too can become enlightened. I intend to re tune my keyboard and guitar to the Solfeggio scale and see exactly what I can contrive here at the studio for people to assess. I have listened to several of the offerings online at YouTube and am convinced that I can create some sounds as well. We'll just have to see what the outcome is, so pray that I get it down well enough to make an impact.

Who knows, one day it may be of some worth.
Blessings
John

No comments:

Post a Comment