Saturday, July 10, 2010

...HOW SWEET IT IS....

The journey home was a tiresome and uncomfortable event. We started out a bit later than we had hoped and that put us into OKC proper around 2 Am. We had been advised that an issue with one of our grandsons was looming on the horizen and that put somewhat of a negative spin on the ride as well.
All was not as bad as we had been led to believe, so presently I am relaxing at my desk instead of stressing out; a much better feeling, believe me.
Isn't it just like the evil one to present things in the worst possible light in an effort to bring us down to his level and ruin our day? I just hate it when that happens.
I'm going to keep on trusting the Lord. That pays off in a much greater way than I have ever known the other side to provide relief. And the stress factor is so much smaller when I don't have to come up with all the right answers for everything. I just 'listen' really well and read and somehow, everytime, there comes the answer. It's amazing. I sure do like this way as opposed to the way I used to work things out. It was like holding my finger up to test the wind. It didn't matter how hard I tried, I still kept spitting into the wind. And everybody knows what that gets you... a faceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment